Wednesday 20 October 2010

Long Time No Talk!

Hi everyone,

I guess this blog post is aimed towards the lot of people bwho have been pinning me to write a new blog post. I'm not going to make some ridiculous excuse, the real reason is a mixture of school work and blogger's block... most days that I sit myself down to blog, I really have no clue what to write about.

Hopefully most of you have many other wonderful blogs to read, but I think that I will be taking a break from blogging for a while. But don't abandon Pretty Little Things! I will definitely find time to blog sometime!

For those of you who have followed me for a long time, thank you guys (: It means it a lot to me, and I'm sorry that I haven't been writing anything AT ALL.

School is my top priority, so sorry for the lack of posts. Hope to talk to you all soon!

-Adrienne.

P.S. How are you all liking the new header??

(Credits: We Heart It )

No comments:

Post a Comment