Saturday 3 April 2010

Be Italian.

hello everyone,

Sorry for the cliché title, I really needed to do it :) Today I was at Sogo Department Store in Tien Mu. I had a steep craving for pasta, clamari, and, oddly, bleu cheese pizza (we'll get to that later). What we ended up eating was Capricciosa, a Japanese-ended Italian restaurant. The vibe of the place is pretty rustic, but the mood gets slightly blurred with the constant blast of Ke$ha and cheesy American pop music. (think Justin Bieber and bad rap music) Anyways, here is a photo of the interior:






I like open kitchens and seeing all the chefs prepping and well, cooking, to put it bluntly.

Enough of talking, here are the photos from lunch:















Just in case any of you were wondering, the pizza was a Quatro Formagio (four cheeses, including my absolute favorite: bleu cheese) and the pasta was with a garlic/olive sauce. The green bottle was a spicy olive oil mixture that went amazingly with the pizza.

We also had a honey cremé brûlée type dessert, which wasn't all that great, so I didn't really eat much of it.

Also, happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope your day is blessed and filled with joy!

-adrienne.

Location:Section 1, ZhōngChéng Rd,Shihlin District,Taiwan

1 comment: