1. Ikea Tromsnes Day Bed: The bed that's in my room and matches the color of my walls!
2. Ikea Ofelia Skal Quilt Cover: The bedding on my wonderful day bed.
3. Capri Blue Aloha Orchid Candle: A very nice candle that I bought while I was on summer holiday in Los Angeles. Smells like orchids (well, of course) and other floral notes.
You can find the candles sold here (I bought mine at Anthropologie): http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=690161&navAction=jump&search=true&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS
4. Blue Latern: From a furniture and deco shop on Zhong Shan North Road, Tien Mu, Section 7. It really stands out in my room because of it's shade :)
7. (Really old) Juicy Couture Charm bracelet box and Tiffany & Co. Box: Both about the same color.... my wall are a mix between Tiffany blue and sky blue.
9. Blueberry Body Butter from the Body Shop: Smells LUSH AND AMAZING. This body butter was 50% on my recent trip to Los Angeles :D and of course, since I love blueberries, I had to get it.
10. Diana Mini Box: Came with the Diana Mini, two informational books, and an awesome neck strap and lens cap.
11., 12. 13 Nailpolishes: (From L to R) NYC Skin Tight Denim Creme Enamel, NYX Juliette, Canmake random light blue color.