Tuesday 27 July 2010

I Made a Flickr!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick update... I made a Flickr account! (After a careful deal with my friend, Julia, who in exchange is making a blog)

If you want to see my Flickr, click here.

Please add me as a contact and comment on my photos!

For all of you who are wondering, I shoot all of my photos with my Lomography Diana Mini Lomo Camera, iPhone 3GS Camera (rarely, but I do), and a Canon Digital Camera.

I am getting a new, higher quality digital camera soon. If any of you have any suggestions please comment below. Try to keep the price between the range of $100 to around $1,000 USD. My parents are getting one for my birthday (in November) and I don't want to overwhelm them with a over the top camera. Just remember, high quality cameras! Perferably a Canon or Leica, but any other brands or models will do just fine.

Thank you for helping me out!

-Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment